1. No 1 George Street accepts no responsibility for;
Any personal injury to the Guest and or their invitees.
Loss or damage to their property.
Any other matters over which No 1 George Street has no control.
No 1 George Street cannot accept bookings from any person under 21 years of age.
2. Booking confirmation
No 1 George Street will send email confirmation of the booking outlining;
Any additional charges and payments.
Please check the details carefully and inform us immediately if any details are incorrect.
- A 25% deposit of the total cost of the rent is required to confirm a booking unless reservation is made within 28 days of arrival, when the full payment is required
- This deposit secures the accommodation at the time of booking for the length of time required
- The total charge for the accommodation must be paid no later than 28 days prior to your arrival unless otherwise agreed in writing
- Payments to be made by electronic bank transfer
No 1 George street reserves the right to re let any accommodation where monies owed are more than 14 days in arrears. The guests will be liable for any outstanding balance.
4. Security Deposit
- A standard Security Deposit of £250 per week is required per booking which may be amended dependent on the length of the stay and will be advised during the booking confirmation process and must be paid in full 28 days before arrival.
- No 1 George Street will refund the security deposit within 14 days assuming there is no damage caused or loss to the property
- If damage or loss has been identified. No 1 George Street will deduct the security deposit by the appropriate amount. We will advise in writing of the amount before making any deductions. Where possible photographic evidence will be provided.
- Where costs relating to damage exceed the Security Deposit, we will advise you in writing and payment must be paid in full within 7 days
5. Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing and the below procedure is followed:
- If more than 28 days before arrival your deposit will be refunded,
- Between 27 and 15 days before arrival 50% of your total cost will be charged
- Within 14 days of arrival 100% of your total cost will be charged
The above conditions also apply to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
- If a tenant vacates the property prior to the rental period, the tenant must notify in writing, prior to departure.
- Any possible refund will be subject to the apartment being re-let and may be subject to a cancellation charge.
6. Inventory/Property Maintenance
The Tenant promises to :
- Keep the property and its furnishings, fixtures and fittings in clean and good repair, to the same state of repair as at the beginning of the rental period
- Make good any damage to the property caused by the tenant or any visitor to the property, fair wear and tear expected and to pay any costs incurred ( except in the case of wear and tear)
- Any unacceptable amount of cleaning required following guests departure additional charges will be levied and any breakages or damage to the accommodation must be paid for
The tenant is responsible for the insurance of their own personal belongings.
7. Servicing and Access to Properties
We may on occasion may need access to no 1 George Street. We reserve the right to gain access to all properties at any reasonable time during the stay, but will, wherever possible, endeavour to give as much notice as possible prior to entering the apartment, but will be given immediate access in an emergency.
Sorry pets are not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs
9. Smoking policy
Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere inside the property. If evidence of smoking is detected guests are advised that an additional charge equal to one full rate will be levied.
Candles are not permitted on the premises.
Please ensure vehicles are locked and all valuables removed. No 1 George Street does not accept liability for any accident, loss or damage to personal property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence.
11. Guests and Behaviour
- Guests are responsible for the behaviour of all members of the party and any of their guests during the stay
- The number of guests indicated on the booking form must not be exceeded for the stay
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- We request that behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Please be respectful to your neighbours – this is a quiet residential area
- Guests must not permanently change or remove any of the furniture , fixtures and fittings as well as not assign, sublet or part with or share possession or occupation of all or part of the property
- Guests must not use the property for any improper, immoral or illegal purpose
No 1 George Street reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, a guest’s stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
12. Arrival and departure
Our standard arrival and departure times are 3pm and 10am respectively. However, we will always do our best to accommodate both earlier check-ins and later departures whenever possible by prior arrangement.
All keys or fobs to the property must be returned, if any key or fob is missing the cost of replacing any relevant locks will be deducted from the security deposit if so required.
In the unlikely event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot provide your requested accommodation, alternative accommodation or a full refund will be offered.
This agreement shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.